WELCOME TO B. Pharmacy Department
|Course Duration||4 years|
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Approved by||AICTE, New Delhi|
|Affiliated to||Shivaji University, Kolhapur|
Pharmacy Department started the year 2011. It was affiliated to Shivaji University, Kolhapur & now it is affiliated to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere (DBATU). The first batch of B. Pharmacy came out in 2015. The department received DBATU approval in 2017.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- To produce pharmacy graduates with strong fundamental concepts and high technical competence in pharmaceutical sciences and technology, who shall be able to use these tools in pharmaceutical industry and/or institutes where ever necessary for success.
- To provide students with a strong and well defined concepts in the various fields of pharmaceutical sciences viz., pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacology and pharmacognosy according to the requirement of pharmaceutical industries, community and Hospital Pharmacy and also to develop a sense of teamwork and awareness amongst students towards the importance of interdisciplinary approach for developing competence in solving complex problems in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- To promote the development of trained human resource in Pharmaceutical Sciences for dissemination of quality education with highly professional and ethical attitude, strong communication skills, effective skills to work in a team with a multidisciplinary approach.
- To generate potential knowledge pools with interpersonal and collaborative skills to identify, assess and formulate problems and execute the solution in closely related pharmaceutical industries. To train the students to contribute towards health care system and counseling for prophylaxis and prevention of diseases.
- To encourage the students to participate in life-long learning process for a highly productive career and to relate the concepts of Pharmaceutical Sciences towards serving the cause of the society.