Last Updated on
WELCOME TO CIVIL DEPARTMENT
|Course Duration||4 years|
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Approved by||AICTE, New Delhi|
|Affiliated to||Shivaji University, Kolhapur|
The department of Civil Engineering has been in existence since the inception of YSPM’s Yashoda College of Engineering, and has grown into a full-fledged department with specialization in all major areas of Civil Engineering. The departmental activities include Planning, Design, Construction and allied activities. The department has developed high quality manpower during these years with recent technology.
- To be a center of excellence of an updated technology by adopting technical and practical knowledge through collective efforts.
- To train our students with good engineering knowledge to fulfill the needs of society.
- Imparting quality technical education to sound environment.
- To enhance research activities for overall personality development.
- Ability to achieve, planning, scheduling and controlling the civil structures.
- Ability to achieve and identify, evaluate the quality Civil works.
- Impart the ability to improve the employability in Construction field.
- To enrich ability of student to apply knowledge with applications and science to solve the problem.
- To achieve practical oriented knowledge to solve real life problem.
- Ability to understand bone marrow of civil engineering structure to achieve its safeguard and durability.
- To improve and ability to demonstrate effective and ethical communication with citizens for their economic shelter.
- Ability to develop and accept the challenges of multidisciplinary structures, product, materials of new trends.